These cookies do not affect your privacy. More ...
- The owner and administrator of website www.eko-star.eu is company EKO STAR, d.o.o., Ukanc 128, 4265 Bohinjsko jezero, incorporated in the Court Register at the Kranj District Court, registration no. 5390176000, tax no. SI51020157 (hereinafter: Administrator).
- This terms and conditions of use apply to website www.eko-star.eu and all services available on this website.
- Web pages available on the web address www.eko-star.eu may be freely accessed by all natural and legal persons (hereinafter: Users) at their own responsibility. When accessing these web pages, Users explicitly agree with relevant terms and conditions of use. However, if Users do not agree with the terms and conditions, they must immediately leave the website, and may not use the services available on the website.
- Users explicitly undertake to use the website www.eko-star.eu in accordance with applicable legislation and only for personal purposes, without violating the rights of the Administrator, other Users, or third parties, and must abstain from any copying of website content except for personal use, any theft of www.eko-star.eu database or its components, and from changing, modifying, or injecting the relevant website into other websites.
- The entire content of the website, source code, databases, and services accessible on the web address www.eko-star.eu, are protected by copyright, and may only be used for personal purposes, if such use is not forbidden by these terms and conditions of use or applicable legislation.
- The owner of trademark and domain www.eko-star.eu is the Administrator, and Users may not use them in any shape, form, or for any purpose, except when such use is explicitly permitted either by these terms and conditions or by applicable legislation.
- The Administrator assumes no liability for any published content, accessibility, and operation of the website www.eko-star.eu and services available at this address.
- The Administrator undertakes to make sure that the content of the website www.eko-star.eu will always be available, legal, and current, but assumes no liability for potential damage incurred by Users for inability to use the relevant web pages, for loss of data, or any other reason related to this website.
- The Administrator is not obligated to ensure operation of the website www.eko-star.eu and services available on this website in the event of a power outage, network outage, unsuitability of web browser, or other technical malfunctions or factors that much prevent such operation.
- The Administrator also reserves the explicit right to terminate access and services on the website www.eko-star.eu at any time and for any period of time, without a prior notice or agreement.
- All Administrator’s liability limits listed in these terms and conditions are only valid if they are compliant with applicable legislation.
- Users of web service “e-news”, available at website www.eko-star.eu (hereinafter: E-news Users), hereby agree that the Administrator may send them emails regarding news for which they signed up, and information regarding new developments and operations of relevant web pages.
- E-news Users also explicitly allow the Administrator to collect and process data needed for the purpose of operating and providing the relevant services, in accordance with applicable legislation. This data includes email address, which E-news Users voluntarily submit by filling out the appropriate form on the website www.eko-star.eu and IP address of every E-news User.
- The Administrator explicitly undertakes not to submit the data listed in the above article of these terms and conditions to third parties, except parties that provide the provider necessary support services, required for proper operation of e-news service, inasmuch as submission of such data is compliant with applicable legislation and required for proper operation. In the event of infringement by an E-news User, the Administrator may submit the relevant information to public authorities that participate in revealing, prosecuting, and penalising the perpetrator.
- The Administrator reserves the explicit right to modify these terms and conditions without a prior notice or agreement with the Users. Modified terms and conditions of use become valid on the day they are published on the website www.eko-star.eu. Modified terms and conditions are valid for each individual User when the User accepts them, whereby first access or use of any service available on the relevant website is considered an acceptance of modified terms and conditions.
EKO STAR d.o.o., March 2010