G-Box 20 and G-Box 50
A new space-saving solution by company 2G! G-Box – The compact solution for professional applications.
G-Box 20 and G-Box 50 are modules developed by 2G to contribute significantly to the reduction of energy costs and protecting the environment.
In comparison to uncoupled heat and power production, this 2G innovation can operate with 40 percent less primary energy. CO2 emissions are reduced by up to 60 percent.
With an electrical output of 20 kW or 50 kW, the G-box reaches a total efficiency of over 100 percent (based on the lower heating value of gas and max. 50 °C return temperature). The heat loss is virtually zero, because the exhaust emission temperature is cooled to 60 °C and the generator has its own water cooling system. The module also demonstrates excellence in sound protection, with noise-reduction housing and sound proofing, reducing the sound pressure level at a distance of 10 metres to maximum 52 dB (A).
- senior centres and hospitals
- shopping centers
- swimming pools
- 103% overall efficiency for G-Box 50 and 105% for G-Box 20
- low emissions and efficient
- adjustable performance
- fully enclosed housing, with no need for air ventilation
- low installation dimensions
- low installation costs
- remote control and monitoring via the Internet
- government support programs
- cogeneration system with water-cooled asynchronous generator
- electrical power: 10 kW to 25 kW (G-Box 20), 25 kW do 50 kW (G-Box 50)
- thermal power: min. 20 kW to 43 kW (G-Box 20), min 50 kW to 100 kW (G-Box 50, at a return temperature of ca. 50 °C)
- fuel: natural gas, the groups H and L, alternatively biomethane
- no pollutant emissions due to a regulated three-way catalyst
- CO emissions are lower than values defined in TA Luft*, 150 mg/Nm3
- NOx emissions are lower than values defined in TA Luft*, 125 mg/Nm3
TA Luft* – Technical Instructions on Air Quality Control
- sound pressure level in free field conditions at 10 m distance max. 52 dB (A)